Lemme Introduce Myself

Welcome, Kuwakaribisha, Bienvenu, E kabo, Bienvenido!

I would like to introduce my blog Moments-of-Creativity to world. 
MOMENTS-OF-CREATIVITY will feature, highlight and celebrate style and culture (art, music, travel and food).

My name is Oluwaseun, I also go by Osa or Zaddy. I am a 19 yr. old Nigerian-American student, performer and fashion admirer. I am cut from a different cloth, but the masterpiece is not yet perfected. I am a self-proclaimed lover and learner of life. I love God, my family, FOOD *yummers*, bright colors and bold patterns, aUsher, Lady Gaga, Tika Sumpter and let's not forget Beyonce. 

Alrighty, let's begin!

The meaning behind my blog name "Creating Creativity" all stems from my personal creativity, the way I express myself through music, fashion, food and all creative things.
Creating creativity depends on the individual. To be a creator of creativity is to embrace oneself and to express ones originality in a myriad of ways whether it be through style, fashion, music, art and much more. So go out there and CREATE YOUR CREATIVITY!



xo, Zaddy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts