FOOD | Smoothie Lover

Hey Creatives,

I'm back again to talk about my recent and all time fav -- SMOOTHIES. A few weeks ago ago I had all FOUR of my wisdom teeth extracted and boy was that not a pleasant experience. For the first couple of days, I was not able to chew and I was subjected to eating soup broth, mashed potatoes and drinking smoothies *sigh*. I could not eat nor drink anything too hot or spicy for it could cause more bleeding.... I digress.

Already being the avid smoothie lover that I am, I had no problem concocting an abundance of smoothies.
Below are a few of the smoothie recipes that I made.
*Disclaimer*
Each "measurement" of ingredients are based on MY preference. You can alter or omit certain ingredients.

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie

 1 whole banana, 2 tablespoons of uncooked oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of peanut butter and Trader Joe's Crunchy Cookie Butter and sweetened vanilla almond milk, ice and water.


Very Berry Goodness 

A handful of Wyman's mixed berries, 1 whole apple, a handful of frozen pineapples, water and ice.



Apple Cinnamon  

1 whole apple, 2 tablespoons of uncooked oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of peanut butter and Trader Joe's Crunchy Cookie Butter, a dash of cinnamon, sweetened vanilla almond milk, ice and water.

Peach Mango Medley 
A handful of frozen peaches, a handful of frozen mangoes, sweetened almond milk, water and ice.


Green Supreme 
A handful of spinach, baby kale and chard, 1 whole apple, a handful of frozen peaches, a handful of  frozen mangoes a handful of Dole mixed fruit, Chobani pomegranate yogurt, water and ice.

Sunrise Supreme 
A handful of baby carrots, a handful of frozen mangoes , a handful frozen peaches and Chobani mango yogurt, water and ice.


Chunky Monkey
1 whole banana, 2 tablespoons of uncooked oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of Trader Joe's Crunchy Cookie Butter, 1 teaspoon of Trader Joe's Cookie & Cocoa Swirl, sweetened almond milk, water and ice.


Mixed Berry Delight 
A handful of  Wyman's mixed berries, Dole mixed fruit, Chobani vanilla yogurt, honey and sweetened almond milk. 


I hope you all enjoy the recipes!
Cheers to Health and Wealth !
xo, Zaddy.

Comments

Popular Posts