POETRY | Are You A Conscious Lover?

Hey Creatives,

While surfing the amazing world wide web; Tumblr to be exact, I stumbled upon these magnificent words.


"You deserve a conscious lover. Someone who will not only know your favorite color or flower, but when to offer words in your rage, or the strongest embrace when no words will do.You, my dear, deserve a conscious lover that couldn’t imagine being anything else."
You deserve a conscious lover. Someone who will not only work with you but for you. Work for your happiness when you’ve forgotten how to create it.. work for your smile when your lips won’t curve.

These words resonate with every atom in my being. The amount of devotion, passion, admiration and most importantly love a person has for another is sometimes indescribable, yet very conspicuous; from the intimate moments those two share with each other, to their PDA and etc. As a self-proclaimed "lover of love" these words/thoughts makes me beam with joy, hope and anticipation, for I know that one day I will experience my own conscious lover. Someone who will embrace my flaws and all AND still love me, who will help me to be a better ME, who will add an extra sparkle to my eyes and who I could not imagine my life without.
Be the best conscious lover you be to YOURSELF and to that special one(s) in your life.




Comments

Popular Posts