STYLE | School Daze

Hey Creatives! 

I hope you all are fairing well. School has been kicking my bootay!!
Well into a semester, I deem it appropriate to be stylish, yet comfy especially on a hectic school day. This outfit incorporates comfort, street-style and "I really don't care today.." lol

Back to basics. I almost always reach for a graphic tee and pair it with an oversized or fitted denim shirt. The leather jacket adds a "cool" street-style flair, while your cargos supply the comfort. I am a big bag fanatic, as long as my laptop and books can fit in, I am good to go!



When you compliment your self #selfloveisthebestlove



Leather Jacket: Zara
Denim Shirt: American Eagle
Cargos: G-Star Raw 
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Glamaholic Lifestyle Similar



Follow me on  Instagram for latest updates and quick style posts.


Stay Creative, 
xo, Zaddy 

Comments

Popular Posts