STYLE | Gingham

Hey Creatives!

I hope you all are doing well! I'm not gon' lie y'all, the way the spring trends and clothing have been set up, I've definetly have had a shopping itch. From frayed denim to tulle to floral embroidered denim and much more.

I find myself virtually or real life window shopping looking for the new pieces to add to my wish list and possibly my closet. The No. 1 pattern that's been very eye catching is gingham. Gingham, the Malayan word means striped and it's over 500 years old. It's popping up on everything; dresses,tops, accessories, trousers and etc. Neither am I complaining. It's a classic print to wear during your spring getaway or summer BBQ.



Just like every trend out there, there are high and low end pieces that everyone can get their hands on. Take a look below.

Zara 












As y'all can see gingham comes in all flavas and styles, it could be worn as a neutral or as a standout piece. Comment below how you'll style gingham.

Thank you for reading and be sure to connect!

👻:: CREATINGTIVITY
Twitter: Creatingtivity

Stay Creative,

xo Zaddy












Comments

Popular Posts