Bad & Baldie

Hey Creatives!

I hope you're all doing well and all that jazz!

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I cut my hair y'all! Yes, yes indeed and before you start asking why or what made me do it..blah blah. I felt like it, I wanted to do something different and I did it. Shikena! I'm not here to tell you how liberating being bad and baldie is lol (it highkey is doe!), it's just one of those indescribable feels. P.S. and this isn't my first rodeo at cutting my hair. I DOES THIS!






Blouse: Club Monaco
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Steve Madden




So many pros to being bad and baldie:


  1.  I'm BAD and a baldie *dabs* LOL
  2. I don't have to worry about getting my hair "messed up" or wet and blah blah
  3. I can still be apart of team #securethewig *Dj Khaled's voice*
  4. I can do really cool designs on my head and stuff
So... yea! Issa new baldie on the block!



Thank you for reading and be sure to connect!

👻:: CREATINGTIVITY
Twitter: Creatingtivity

Stay Creative,

xo Zaddy

Comments

Popular Posts