STYLE | NOLA 'FITS Day 1

Hola Creatives!

Two words! Nola bayyybee! New Orleans has been nothing short of amazing to me, one of the places on my travel list and I was beyond elated to have experienced it in all of its glory, especially during Essence Music Festival. One cannot simply go to NOLA and not dress to kill because almost everyone is dressed to kill.

Below are some of my 'fits from casual to ready to parrrtay!

LOOK 1: YEEZUS SEASON

My first full day in NOLA, my friends and I decided to walk around Marigny, a neighborhood really close to the French Quarter and head to the French Quarter for food and fun!

Top: Amazon
Shorts: Aeropostale
Plaid Shirt: Urban Outfitters similar
Bag x Pom Pom keychain : Zara similar x Topshop similar
Shoes: F21 similar
Glasses: Rayban

I opted for a casual look, especially since later in the evening I would get all dolled-up. Walking through the French Quarter was no easy task, people were every where, the music was loud and lively and most of the people were very friendly. The Louisianan heat is no joke, reminded me of Nigeria.

             --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOK 2:
After the walk in the French Quarter, it was time to get back and get ready for the first night's concert.


Top: Zara
Trousers: Zara
Bag: Necessary Clothing
Shoes: Steve Madden 



Stay tuned for more looks!


Stay Creative
xo, Zaddy





Comments

Popular Posts