STYLE | NOLA 'Fits Day 3

Hey Creatives!

The final full day spent in NOLA, my friends and I went to the Saint Heron pop-up store and attended the last concert of the weekend.

LOOK 1: Saint Heron


For this look, I wanted something easy, breezy and effortless. I reached for the vertical white and black stripped v-neck dress with some chucks and a pop of color from my bag. 


hair flip on 'em!

Dress: Variazioni
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Marc Jacobs similar



          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOK 2: Pastels 'n' Tings

 I wanted something uber comfortable that I could shake my groove thang in and denim-on-denim seemed to be the best choice. Great contrasts of different denim colors as well as the pop o pastels from shoes and accessories.



Top: Variazioni
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Forever 21




Thank you all for reading!

Stay tuned for more post on my trips and adventures in NOLA.

Stay Creative
xo, Zaddy 



Comments

Popular Posts