STYLE | Breaking The Rules

Happy Monday Creatives!

I hope you all had a great weekend! A lot of us, myself included dread the end of the weekend - Monday's. However, Monday's aren't that bad. I see Mondays as a great way to reset goals, get a fresh and second chance to kick some bootay. 


I love a well-put leather look, whether it is paired with a chiffon or silk blouse or graphic tee, sneakers, sky high heels; depending on the look you are aiming for.

Breaking the rules: more like leather-&-tee kind*a girl

T-shirt: Zara
Leather midi skirt: Zara similiar
Heels: Zara 
Bag: Zara


I decided to pair the leather skirt with a texty tee and bright heels to add a pop to the outfit.

Zara shoes are not for the faint heart, they are indeed constructed for narrow European feet. But when the shoes are bomb, you simply cannot resist.


Hotline Bling



As the cooler Autumn weather approaches, you can pair this look with a denim jacket or a leather jacket. I hope you all have a great week!

Stay Creative,
xo, Zaddy

Comments

Popular Posts