STYLE | Casual White

Hey Creatives, 

During the summer, I had a shoot with a good friend of mine and up-and-coming photographer Egohosa
We took the shoot to the streets of DUMBO, Brooklyn. *from my previous posts, you can tell that I love DUMBO lol* Three words: LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!!!!
It is a great location for creating a dope aesthetic. 

Being that it was my first shoot ever, I experienced a myriad of feelings intially, however, after a few shots and getting past people looking at me, it felt natural. 

I put a few looks together that are Summer and Fall/Autumn appropriate. 
The first look is an all white ensemble. An oversized white shirt, fitted ripped denim and some accessories to compliment them. 




I love a good all-white ensemble, whether dressy or causal.
White after Labor Day, who cares?!?! 


I am sure everyone can agree that when you wear all white, you do not want people to even breath near you lol. Not entirely sure how LisaRaye does it, it is not easy.


Shirt: Forever21 Men similar
Jeans: Zara
Sandals: Steve Madden 

Keeping accessories simple.

Clutch: Necessary Clothing 
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: H&M

For a fun night on the town; dinner, drinks. I paired the look with light blue mules from Forever21 to give the look some POW!

Still keeping things casual, adding another neutral to add some dimension to look.

Sandals: Steven by Steve Madden 



As aforementioned, I love a good white ensemble. The possibilities are endless. I hope you creatives enjoyed this post and maybe found some inspiration. More looks to come!!!!



Stay Creative,
      xo Zaddy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts