FOOD | Peaches Hothouse

Hey Creatives!

I really missed writing food reviews, so I’ve got another one for ya! This two weekends ago I went brunchin' at Peaches Hothouse, the sister soul food spot of Peaches and a part of the B&C restaurants. This location is smaller with a smaller menu. The interior is small, simple and nostalgic filled with wooden tables, benches and chairs giving it a down-home style.  

 The Menu 






It was a brisk day in Brooklyn and I had the feels for some shrimp and grits, but after perusing the menu, I opted for the Chicken and French toast - Big Jim Cade style.




This dish came with boneless fried chicken (Nashville style, extra hot) French Toast, Grits (I ordered mine cheesy) and Eggs (I ordered mine fried hard). The chicken was indeed HOT, but I loved it! The Nashville style is not for the faint of heart, its made with ghost peppers, so that should let you know. I ordered cheesy grits, I got grits topped with cheddar cheese *insert rolling eyes emoji here*.

 I apologize for the image, a girl was hungry and took the picture as quickly as I could. 

The drink pictured: Sister Rosetta (silver gold, coconut rums, orange, cranberry and pineapple) pretty similar to rum punch. It was hella tatsy! Overall, the food was really good; I finished my food in like 2.5 seconds.  The size of the restaurant is a little off putting, other than that, the service is pretty good.

I give Peaches hothouse a 9/10.



Thank you for reading and be sure to connect!
👻:: PINKLOVEEOSA
Twitter: Creatingtivity

Stay Creative,

xo Zaddy




Comments

Popular Posts