#FOOD | NYC Winter Restaurant Week

Hey Creatives, 


I hope the new year is treating you well thus far and all that jazz! One of the best things about living in NYC is the access to food from all over the world and with that access comes NYC Restaurant Week. New York Restaurant Week is held twice a year in the summer and winter, offers a 3-course pre-fixed menu for either brunch, lunch or dinner. Brunch/lunch - $29 and dinner - $42 not including tax, gratuity and drinks. I use Restaurant Week to try restaurants that may be very expensive and/or just to try something new.




I would like to share with you some of my favorite restaurants that participate in restaurant, some of them I have reviewed. Restaurant ends February 9th, unfortunately right before V-day (sorry lovers!)

What restaurants are you dying to try this year?

Thank you for reading and be sure to connect!
👻:: CREATINGTIVITY
Twitter: Creatingtivity

Stay Creative,
Zaddy







Comments

Popular Posts