CULTURE | The Beauties & Brains Behind The Brands III


Hey Creatives,

On Monday July 27th, I attended The Beauties & Brains Behind The Brands III event hosted by In Her Shoes and Essence Magazine. This dope soiree honored 25 fly female entrepreneurs (can we say #blackgirlmagic) in DUMBO, Brooklyn . Energy encapsulated the room with stylish young professionals, entrepreneurs, bloggers, photographers and the aspiring. I got the opportunity  to mingle and engage in conversation with entrepreneurs whom have broken barriers, created their own lanes and are killing it effortlessly.

#IHSBeautiesBrains was hosted by Renae Bluit, a PR and social media maven and CEO of In Her Shoes, a blog focused on female empowerment. As the third installment of the #INHSBeautiesBrains event, it was a women-centric, fly women may I add, brand exhibition event.



The ladies of the evening, 25 fly female entrepreneurs. 
Horrible angle, I know!

A few of the honored entrepreneurs




Treats from BCake NY



Yummy Cocktails 




The Panelists 
L-R: Miko Branch, Tai Beauchamp, Renee Bluitt, Pamela Edwards Christiani, Alzo Slade
Offering some great insight as to breaking barriers, realizing one's best self and potential, optimizing on such and just being GREAT! 


Vendors:


 Esssence Magazine
 
CP Patrick, Author 






Style: Some attendees whom I thought were quite stylish.





Founder of Heat Free HairNgozi


Media and TV Maven, Kela Walker







Musician, Kaline

Blogger, Jessica

Digital Mavens, Christina Brown  & Ty Alexander




The beautiful space in DUMBO could not contain all the #blackgirlmagic that went down that evening, however it was bomb.com. I had an amazing time meeting those whom I met, eatting some yummy h'ordeuvres from the Crabby Shack and BCakeNY. I would attend again without a doubt!


Black Girls Rock!

xo, Zaddy






Comments

  1. I wanted to attend soo bad it looks like it was amazing and informal

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing! I enjoyed myself, it was not a formal event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the recap and inclusion.
    I know my comment is late but better than never
    KĆ©la Walker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts